Monday, March 22, 2010
My Spring Break!
My spring break was really cool.I stayed up all night watching movies.We rented Minor Details and Old Dogs.They were both good.Then I spent some time chatting with my #1 best friend Camryn Dilger.She was so nice to make me this very blog.Thanks Cam.Then on Monday we went to the mall to the $2 movie and saw Alvan and The Chipmunks:The Squeakual.On Friday we went to a carnival close to the mall.Awesome!On Sunday my mom got highlights and got her nails done.Me too.Then my mom called a cab to pick us up.That was my first time in a cab.Same with my bro and sis.I spent 4 hours at the mall.FUN!!Then on Monday we dropped of my mom at the Sky Harbor Airport at 4:00am in the morning.She is going to the Philippines.I miss her already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment