Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Summer so far!!

Lately me and my family have been going swimming which I love. We have had a couple of BBQ's. I have been reading Eclipse and I hoping that I I'll finish the book before the movie comes out which is June 30, 2010. My mom's birthday was June 4 and I want to let her know I love her so much and happy birthday!! My parents think I text to much which I agree. I love having a phone so bad!!! It's so fun to have around! My brother's birthday is June 27 which is coming up. Then it's my birthday which is on July 15. I can't wait but I am not having a birthday party it's just going to be me and my family this year. Wow mainly my whole family's birthday are in the summer which is nice. Yesterday I went to Kearny which is a small little town. I really enjoyed going down there. I went with my grandma. I seen so many of my friends at stores and more places and I have seen a couple of teachers like Mrs.Reber which she was my old third grade teacher. I have been listening to music. I love listening to music everyday. My favorite song is: Soak up the Summer. I have been on facebook mostly everyday. Getting ready to party!! Oh yeah! :)

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you have been having a lot of fun! Good job reading Eclipse, that's a big book! When your done with that book, you HAVE to read The Hunger Games. It's the best book ever. Call me anytime!

    ReplyDelete