skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Geneva Heyn
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Secretary!!!
Okay I didn't win for runnin for secreatry but I had fun!!!Patrica did a good job and I am so proud of her!!I am also proud of my friends running for something but I am very sorry because non of them won but I think that they should have won!!!!
1 comment:
Camryn
June 2, 2010 at 10:20 AM
That's really really nice Geneva!! I had fun too!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Geneva
View my complete profile
I Love Animals...
My Blog List
Camryn
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(11)
▼
June
(5)
I'm going to miss fifth grade!!
Summer so far!!
Going to the Aaquarium!!
The last day of school!!
Secretary!!!
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
That's really really nice Geneva!! I had fun too!
ReplyDelete