skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Geneva Heyn
Monday, March 22, 2010
How to Describe Camryn Dilger!
She is a good friend crose that out a great friend.She is creative at every subject,organized I mean look at her desk at school,and she has open ears to all her friends.See she's a great friend to have.If you read this Camryn I hope you like it
2 comments:
Camryn
March 23, 2010 at 6:23 PM
Thank you so much! I loved it! That is the nicest thing ever!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Geneva
March 27, 2010 at 11:13 AM
Camryn ur welcome!!!!!!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Geneva
View my complete profile
I Love Animals...
My Blog List
Camryn
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(11)
►
June
(5)
►
April
(2)
▼
March
(4)
Academic Night!!!
Rhino the Hamster!!!!!
How to Describe Camryn Dilger!
My Spring Break!
Thank you so much! I loved it! That is the nicest thing ever!
ReplyDeleteCamryn ur welcome!!!!!!
ReplyDelete